We are pleased to announce that we are accepting registrations for our summer sessions.
Summer Session Schedule
- Session 1: June 1 – 11
- Session 2: June 15 – 25
- Session 3 July 13 – 23
- Session 4 July 27 – August 6
Materials required for therapy
- Pencils (see below for adapted pencils)
- Printer/ plenty of paper
- Several heavyweight sheet protectors
Pencil adaptation: Almost all students will be asked to try this during assessment. If your student is on the TIP grip protocol, you will need to purchase this from Amazon. Amazon has a delay in shipping due to COVID-19 so expect a 5 day shipping period.
The grips can be purchased from the following links: * Student will need both items below to make a TIP grip
Here is a free video, plus downloadable fine motor worksheets to explain and practice the TIP grip
Preschoolers/Kindergarteners/Children with Developmental Delays
If we are doing tongs labs with your child, we recommend that you purchase the following items:
- Cubes: I will send printable tongs labs weekly for sorting, counting, etc – to work on separation of the hand and a tripod grasp.
- ONE of the following:
- Tongs/Sometimes called Tweesers in the catalogs (they actually need two)
- You only need ONE or maybe TWO different ones. Currently they are difficult to find during COVID-19 as the shipping for some items is a month delayed through Amazon. You might already have some tongs at home – look in your kitchen! They need to be smaller than adult ones for the kitchen. Here are some links that might work: